GROUPE ADF was present at the inauguration of the Safran Nacelles site extension in Morocco on Tuesday 21 June in Casablanca.
Our teams have contributed to the development of the Safran site towards the 4.0 era, by building 2 production lines for the PEARL 700 program:
- FCD line (Fan Cowl Doors)
- Air Inlet line
A complete Groupe ADF team
- Design: the Groupe ADF design office and process office have taken over and updated the files in the context of these duplications.
- Supply chain: management carried out in a complex health context (human and geopolitical impacts)
- Assembly: up to 40 people were mobilised in Morocco to install the workstations for these two lines
- Control: a team of 8 metrology experts involved in upstream and on-site monitoring
An outstanding organization
- Optimised logistics management to organise the reception of thousands of elementary parts ready to be assembled;
- An organisation in aeronautical packages, just like aircraft parts production lines;
- A high level of quality, in compliance with European aeronautical standards.