Aeronautics, Space & Defence
We are committed to aviation sector customers, offering them end-to-end solutions to reduce their Total Cost of Ownership. For the last 40 years, LATESYS has developed expertise to offer competitive solutions in terms of time and cost of development.
We provide experience in the integration of complex systems with high added value: integration of final assembly lines, design and manufacture of GSE and GTE, assembly of complex structures in clean or gray rooms.
- Presence in all the main aeronautical industrial fields, including in international markets,
- A portfolio of 50 GSE and GTE references,
- A dedicated engineering department working under PDMS©, ANSYS©, SOLIDWORKS© and CATIA©,
- An EN9100 certification,
- Support for EWIS Certification.
to Reduce Total Cost of Ownership
We support the sustainability of industrial sites with high environmental ambitions by providing maintenance and engineering services that meet safety, competitiveness and respect for environmental requirements.
We offer maintenance engineering solutions:
- focused on continuous improvement,
- mastering more than 4,000 technologies installed at our customers’ sites,
- present in 71 local offices,
- certified ISO 9001, 14001, MASE.
We are present on nuclear and conventional islands and provide targeted solutions to suit the energy industry’s maintenance and improvement programs.
Our 35 Engineers specialize in Energy and our 450 employees including 350 PR1/2 rely on:
- Design office equipped with high-performance CAD software,
- 3 manufacturing units RCCM and ISO 38 34-2,
- A welding qualification system ESP N2 / N3 / NC,
- Plastic and composite skills,
- A Rotating Machine Expertise Workshop,
- A ventilation expert center,
- One secondary level RCCM soldering school.
in maintenance and production plant projects by ensuring safety, availability and absence of environmental impacts.
Oil & Gas
We operate across the entire oil exploration and production cycle, from implementing compression skid equipment to maintenance stoppages. The safety culture combined with oil sector know-how acquired over several decades, guarantees the quality of our interventions.
- International footprint,
- Means of intervention adapted to Onshore and Offshore environments,
- Dedicated engineering department,
- A benchmark intervention system (ISO 9001, MASE and VCA).