Groupe ADF, a leading provider of industrial engineering and maintenance services, employs 3,900 people in 14 countries, across 4 continents.
Specialising in three business lines – engineering & expertise, the supply of production and testing equipment, and production & maintenance services – Groupe ADF serves the Aeronautics, Space & Defense – Industry – Energies – Oil & Gas sectors.
In 2016, Groupe ADF acquired Latécoère Services, which was subsquently renamed LATESYS in early 2018. After a record-breaking year, Groupe ADF is expecting to record sales of €411m in 2017.
2017 key figures:
- €411m, 2017 estimated revenue,
- 1,9 : Accident frequency rate,
- Presence in 13 countries,
- €4,810k invested in innovation,
- 3,921 : employees worldwide of 27 nationalities,
- €520m, backlog 2018 to 2021, all sectors.